|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||06/07/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have experience building client relationships? Are you solutions focused? This could be the perfect role for you!
Given is the agency for purpose-driven brands. Founded in 2009 to help brands and business become a force for good, they’ve shaped sustainability strategies, dreamt up integrated creative campaigns and built impactful brands – all with a laser focus on creating positive change in the world. Their work has helped national and international brands like IKEA, John Lewis & Partners, Nationwide, Shelter, Aviva, Trainline, Calvin Klein, Yorkshire Water, Napapijri, Tommy Hilfiger, and many others, define and execute on their brand purpose.
They are looking for a Client Manager to join their growing agency at an exciting time. You will be working with a variety of clients to deliver end to end projects that are aligned with the range services Given offers: from strategy, creative concepts, communication plans and the production of key deliverables.
- Ensuring that work is delivered to brief, on time and within budget: writing scope of work documents, budget breakdowns, status & timing plans, managing project finances, working with internal teams to sequence and prioritise delivery
- Managing project resource - coordinating agency work streams across strategy, creative and production teams: ensuring right people are involved at the right time, incl. resource booking, working with internal teams to sequence and prioritise delivery, sourcing and managing third parties, writing briefs and reviewing work against them
- Building strong, healthy relationships with clients and building an understanding of their business
- Being the first point of contact for your clients’ projects, communicating confidently and holistically
- Help grow revenue for your assigned clients by identifying and converting new briefs
- Supporting on pitches and proposals when needed
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience building client relationships and enjoy owning your own projects
- Solutions focused, organised, pragmatic and hands-on
- At ease managing both strategic projects as well as creative deliverables
- Comfortable with project documentation, managing commercials, delivering timelines and great communication with your clients
- You'll also be confident about galvanising a team, bringing positive energy to bring internal teams together and make projects run smoothly
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.