|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
24th May - 30th July 2021 |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/04/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have experience in organising travel? Post production experience? Don't miss this opportunity to join Fulwell 73 as a Production Secretary...
Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent led programming.
They are looking for a Production Secretary to join their production team and report to the Production Coordinator. The successful candidate will enjoy working across a busy domestic travel show with various talent for an online broadcaster.
- Support the production management team throughout the project from development to edit to delivery
- UK travel may be required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have experience in organising travel and running travel grids
- Must have at least 3 Production Secretary credits
- Familiar with Google operating systems
- Good eye for detail
- Post production experience including post production paperwork
- Experience of working remotely
- Interest in travel and exploring new cities
- Knowledge of UK clearance systems (for contributors, locations and archive)
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.