|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
Approx. 22 weeks |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||14/05/2021 - 23:59|
A brand new television role! If you have experience working on documentaries/features, don't miss this opportunity to join Fulwell 73 as a Production Coordinator...
Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent led programming.
They are looking for a Production Coordinator to join the Music & Sport: Features & Series department. You will report directly to the Production Manager and Department Production Executive.
- Completing Production tasks inc. call sheets, RA's, petty cash/Reconciles
- Assisting the Production Manager with location / shoot set-up including kit, crew & releases
- Assisting the Production Manager with the post-production schedules and post-paperwork
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience working on quick turnaround documentaries/ features
- PMI experience
- An understanding of Health & Safety including COVID protocols
- Experience setting up remote shoots
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.