|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
17th May - 10th September |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/04/2021 - 23:59|
Do you have post production experience? Want to work across a busy travel show? Don't miss this opportunity to join Fulwell 73 as a Production Coordinator...
Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent led programming.
They are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their production team and report to the Production Manager. The successful candidate will enjoy working across a busy domestic travel show with various talent for an online broadcaster.
- Working closely with Production setting up of shoots (on location): booking crew, travel, catering, finances, kit
- UK Travel may be required
- Assist Post Production with rushes and deliverables
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have at least 3 Coordinator credits – ideally in travel/comedy
- Experience working during Covid and arranging testing for individual shoots
- Familiar with broadcaster delivery paperwork and internal systems
- Excel and Google operating system skills
- Good eye for detail
- Good communication skills to ensure latest information is shared across the team
- Post production experience including post production paperwork
- Experience of working remotely
- Interest in travel and exploring new cities
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.