|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
17th May - 30th July |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/04/2021 - 23:59|
Can you manage a budget? Want to be responsible for the smooth running of a show? Don't miss this opportunity to join Fulwell 73 as a Line Producer...
Fulwell 73 specialises in the production of prolific and high-quality television, film, branded content and music promos underpinned by leading writers, producers, directors and talent. Fulwell operates across the US, as well as the UK, especially in the TV and music space. Its award-winning programming spans a diverse set of genres, including scripted comedy, factual entertainment, sports documentaries and documentary series, with a strong focus on talent led programming.
They are looking for a Line Producer to join their production team and report to the Production Executive. The successful candidate will enjoy working across a busy domestic travel show with various talent, and a big team, for an online broadcaster. They will be responsible for the day to day running of the show.
- Manage budget and timeline throughout production
- Key contact for the client
- Be across post schedule and ensure all milestones are met and deliveries are on time
- Communicate regularly with senior management throughout the project
- Be across clearance for all archive and music
- Ensure the show is of first-class quality and completely compliant
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have at least 3 Line Producer credits – ideally in travel / comedy
- Accomplished in cost management and PMI
- Familiar with Google operating systems
- Knowledge of UK clearance systems
- Experience of working remotely
- Interest in travel and exploring new cities
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.