|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
3 months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||12/10/2021 - 17:00|
Mid-Weight Designer, Studio 27
Brand new role! Do you have experience in digital and social media design? Want to create assets for email campaigns, pitch documents and more? Apply now...
The Evening Standard is an iconic London brand, recognised as setting the agenda in politics and business, as well as being first with lifestyle content, major news and sports stories. They are UK’s largest quality daily and online newspaper, with one of the fastest growing audiences in the UK. They provide brands and marketers with an unparalleled gateway to London's high-value audiences through digital, print, social and events. ES Magazine, Homes and Property and ecommerce platform ES Best are all market leading in their fields, and add to the compelling Evening Standard portfolio.
Studio 27 is the commercial creative studio for the Evening Standard (in print and online). They are an award-winning content creation agency. Their work spans a variety of forms, which include but are not limited to, print and digital content and advertising, social campaigns, video, AR/VR and experiential activations. They are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to join them. You should have experience in publishing as well as digital and social media design, as you will be creating assets for print, digital display ads, email campaigns, social campaigns and pitch documents.
- Building presentation and pitch documents
- Digital design and production
- Print design and production
- Create social content
- Take responsibility for deadline management, consistency, accuracy
- Participate in the creative process, offer ideas and creative solutions
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A portfolio with range of projects
- Intermediate skills with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, Premiere
- Good typographic skills
- HTML And CSS and other standard coding languages
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated and collaborative team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of trends within design
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.