|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||18/03/2021 - 23:59|
Digital Research Intern - Eurosport
Enjoy researching and analysing data? Looking for an opportunity to gain an exclusive understanding of the digital research that keeps a global broadcaster competitive? Then what could be better than interning with the Number 1 Pay TV Programmer in the world…
Discovery is the global leader in real life entertainment, serving passionate fans around the world with content that inspires, informs and entertains. Discovery delivers over 8,000 hours of original programming each year across deeply loved content genres. Available in 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Discovery is a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens and services. Discovery’s portfolio of premium brands includes Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery, Travel Channel, Turbo/Velocity, Animal Planet, and Science Channel.
Discovery is excited to announce they are now looking for a Digital Research Intern to join their Eurosport team for 12 months. 2021 is a significant year of change for Eurosport, and Discovery requires a hands-on intern to support the digital team with a number exciting project. This fantastic position is at the heart of the digital team, and you will learn to support the Eurosport.com team in analysing their product’s performance in the market, as well as keep up to date with new industry trends and innovations which keep an industry-leading media company competitive.
What you will learn
- Research digital sports products to understand where Eurosport.com web and app products sit against competitors
- Prepare for and participate in the running of user testing of new products and features
- Interpret customer responses to surveys and present the findings
- Assist Product Managers with turning these responses into actionable insights and items which is launched on Eurosport.com to millions of customers
- Analyse mobile apps store reviews by reporting on trends and informing senior management of suggested improvements
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience in digital research, programming, or design
- Strong interest in learning about the user experience on web and apps
- Passionate about sports and an avid follower of sporting news
- Working knowledge of Google Drive apps
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- Do not contact the company directly
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group which is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.