|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||27/09/2021 - 17:00|
Have you ever considered using your exceptional organisational skills as a route into the fascinating world of Talent Management?
Denton Brierley is a Actors Agency based in Shoreditch in London with an enviable list of television, film and theatre clients from all different backgrounds.
Due to an exceptional period of growth, they are now looking for a new team member to join their busy company to work directly with one of the Agents, as an Agent's Assistant. The role is ideally suited to someone who has either worked in an agency environment before or has proven experience working in a busy administrative role with a minimum of two years’ experience. This key opportunity will provide a unique insight into the workings and dynamics of a busy agency and will present many opportunities for growth and personal development for the individual looking to forge a career in the industry.
- You will expected to manage all the standard assistant responsibilities including; liaising with clients, sending clients tapes/meetings, editing self-tapes for submission, handling availability checks, updating client CVs, agency website and social channels. As well as full administrative support, invoicing and diary management
- Throughout, your ability to assimilate knowledge will lead you to acquire a solid appreciation of the client base and their work to date, as well as forthcoming projects
- You will be tasked with keeping up to date and current with project information and as well as all-things client related and have a natural ability to work autonomously as required
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly. The ideal candidate should have a superb level of forensic attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality is absolutely essential along with strong interpersonal skills and the proven ability to work with people at all levels
- You will need to be proactive and forward thinking, demonstrate the ability to use your own initiative and be adept at planning and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage and prioritise your work under pressure and to work to deadlines
- It goes without saying that all applicants must have an interest in working within the Talent Management world
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.