|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||04/08/2021 - 17:00|
Have experience of major TV/film festivals? Looking for a new role in a busy press team? It's your lucky day!
DDA are leaders in global film, television and entertainment communications. From offices in London and Los Angeles, and with affiliates throughout the world, DDA provides a personalised service, and insightful strategies for film, television, brands and content creators. DDA’s full portfolio of services for the Creative industries include media relations, corporate communications, event management, digital & social media, brand partnerships, creative design, strategic consultancy, personal representation and awards campaigns.
They are hiring an Account Director! If you are a Senior Publicist with solid experience in the Film/TV/Entertainment sector looking for a challenging new role in a busy press team, this could be the perfect role for you!
- Develop a close working relationship with their clients in the Film and/or TV space and add value with expert knowledge
- Work with the VP of UK Publicity and senior partners to trouble-shoot any issues relating to this ongoing work
- Devise and execute strategy for UK publicity campaigns with an awareness of client objectives and competitive landscape
- Be mindful of other aspects of their business and proactively share information where suitable
- Invest time and creativity in new business pushes, driven by yourself directly or other team members
- Run/direct campaigns in the UK and provide the client with regular updates
- Oversee timely coverage reporting for their clients with the support of the wider team
- Maintain standards for reporting, interview requests, asset timelines etc.
- Oversee the dissemination of new assets to media, utilising the depth of team
- Maintain exceptional relationships with press whilst ensuring maximum visibility for their projects
- Attend/coordinate major red-carpet events, festivals and other press launches
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Several years working in PR in the Film, TV and Entertainment sector, with strong experience of client management
- Experience of major TV and/or film festivals
- Be known to a high level of press and industry figures
- Proficient in presentation software and other Microsoft packages
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence speaking to senior executives
- Practised multi-tasker, with ability to oversee numerous projects and stakeholders
- Highly organised and a clear, confident delegator
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.