|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/11/2021 - 17:00|
Marketing & Partnerships Manager
An exciting new role for a creative and committed individual at the heart of one of the UK’s leading diversity organisations.
Creative Access enables talented people from groups that are under-represented in terms of ethnicity, socio-economic background and disability, or facing significant barriers to employment, to enter and thrive in the creative industries. We are a social enterprise, unrivalled in diverse recruitment, training and inclusion. We provide a range of services to companies, from recruitment to employer training and consultancy. We work with over 500 creative companies.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced candidate to join us as Marketing & Partnerships Manager. The successful candidate will lead in maintaining and growing our extensive partnerships, proactively identifying new opportunities to grow our organisation and work with the Director of Communication to shape how we communicate the Creative Access brand externally. You will be commercially savvy and culturally aware, bringing creativity, proactivity and a passion for diversity and inclusion to the Creative Access team.
We are looking for a positive and energetic individual who has a proven track record of account management / client service in either the charity or private sector, where you were responsible for creating regular and compelling client presentations and driving growth in those partnerships. You must be able to build relationships quickly and effectively, particularly at a senior level, balancing the collaborative and aspirational Creative Access culture with achieving our commercial objectives. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about how we can work with a range of partners from FTSE 100 companies to small businesses, to improve diversity and inclusion across the creative economy.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with existing partners
- Expanding existing relationships with partners so they commit to our #MoreThanWords campaign and work with Creative Access across our recruitment, employer training and programmes teams
- Supporting on new business by researching and identifying opportunities to grow existing partnerships or to develop brand new partners for collaboration
- Creating visually impactful and creative marketing material and presentations to attract new partners and grow existing ones
- Track, analyse and communicate key quantitative metrics relating to partner relationships
- Represent Creative Access in external meetings and at events
- Work with the senior leadership team to build and deliver on strategic initiatives
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong relationship, business, and project management skills
- Significant experience within business development
- Experience of strategy development, attention to detail and delivery
- Experience of Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management tool
- Understanding of marketing and communications in relation to new business development
- Highly organised and a strong communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others
- Proven track record of working with multiple accounts
- Comfortable working with data to find insights and performance opportunities
- A genuine commitment to the organisations’ aims and values
Please upload your CV and cover letter as one document