|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||18/03/2021 - 23:59|
Head of Permanent Recruitment
An exceptional opportunity to spearhead a new venture for this leading diversity organisation...
Creative Access supports young people from under-represented backgrounds into employment; to access careers and secure both jobs and paid training opportunities in creative companies. We provide a range of services to companies, from recruitment to employer training and consultancy. A not-for-profit social enterprise, Creative Access works with over 500 creative companies including ITV, Pan Macmillan, the National Theatre, Apple, Tate and Hachette. We have placed over 2,000 individuals in paid 3-12 month roles, secured permanent roles for more than 200 graduates and have provided employability support to more than 50,000 young people.
We are now seeking to expand our offering to include recruiting for mid to senior-level roles. We are looking for an experienced individual to lead this new operation and build up the permanent role recruitment function for Creative Access. This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the leadership Creative Access team and would suit an experienced recruiter, who thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment and who cares about the importance of representation and inclusivity in the workforce. Reporting to a Director of Recruitment and working alongside a Head of Intern and Graduate recruitment, the team will help build up a first-class reputation for placing the best diverse talent in the creative industries.
- Developing an impactful and executable role recruitment strategy that positions and amplifies Creative Access within existing and target stakeholders
- Developing a business plan, including a pricing structure and targets for the new offering
- Working with our existing employer partners to find ring-fenced recruitment for roles requiring up to 10 years’ experience
- Identifying opportunities for new partners to collaborate with and place candidates at
- Placing candidates in permanent or fixed contract creative roles
- Working to KPIs, sourcing and interviewing suitable candidates for placement in permanent job vacancies, including negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Outreach to candidates from under-represented communities and helping to prepare them for the opportunities you are recruiting for
- Liaising with our alumni to understand how you may best support them to secure new creative roles
- A high level of attention to detail and presentation, copywriting and proofreading
- Networking to build business relationships that can be converted into commercial opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- 6+ years’ previous experience in a recruitment role essential
- An interest in the creative industries and the roles within it
- Experience in developing and delivering inclusive recruitment strategies
- An understanding of best practice in inclusive recruitment
- Experience and understanding of diversity issues
- Exemplary negotiation skills
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, detail orientated and a team player
- Please download the recruitment pack here
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.