|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Company:||Condé Nast Publications|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||18/03/2021 - 23:59|
Associate Commerce Writer, Glamour
Can you write engaging copy? Do you have an organised and methodical approach? Don’t miss this exciting opportunity…
Glamour, part of global media company Condé Nast, has been a market leader from their launch in 2001. Since then, they have transformed from a print magazine to a 360 digital-first brand that promotes sustainability, feminism, empowerment and activism through a mobile-first, social-first, beauty and lifestyle lens.
Glamour is looking for an Associate Commerce Writer. The successful candidate will work on writing and editing new product guides, while supporting the Commerce Writer in monitoring Glamour’s top performing commerce content. They’ll cover product launches and create regular deals articles around major sales events on an ad hoc basis.
- Write, edit and maintain product buying guide pages
- Source products and write reviews in partnership with the Commerce Writer
- Work with the Audience Growth Manager to increase revenue from buying guides through SEO, newsletters etc
- Monitor online retailers for deals of interest to the Glamour audience
- Lead coverage of major sales events like Prime Day and Black Friday alongside the Commerce Writer
- Generate ideas for promoting product and commerce content on social media, newsletters and beyond
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Proven experience in consumer journalism
- Strong product and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles and best practice
- Ability to write clean, engaging copy without resorting to jargon
- Organised and methodical approach to work
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.