|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
Nov 2021 - Apr 2022 |
|Location:||London and Remote|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||19/10/2021 - 12:00|
Junior Content Producer
Comic Relief needs a Junior Content Producer! If you have digital marketing experience and can use Photoshop, then apply now...
Comic Relief is a major UK charity, with a vision of a just world, free from poverty. Their mission is to drive positive change through the power of entertainment.
They are looking for a Junior Content Producer to join their team. You'll be responsible for the creation of web content and assets, including video, images and editorial copy, and uploading content to all Comic Relief brand websites.
- Creating web content within a content management system (Drupal and Contentful)
- Working with visual designers and copywriters to create Sport Relief campaign website content
- Ensuring web content is delivered in a timely way, to a high quality and to meet the needs of users
- Proof reading content before it goes live
- Ensure WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards are being met with all web content
- Working with stakeholders to identify key content requirements and prioritisation of messaging
- Covering live challenges and television events, working occasional unsociable hours
- Measuring the effectiveness of content and optimising based on results
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Proficient in using a CMS such as WordPress, Shopify or Contentful
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and digital marketing best practice
- Capable of using Photoshop to edit and resize imagery
- Experience of agile methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum
- Experience of working collaboratively across internal departments and managing stakeholders
- Good written skills – able to identify and adopt a specific tone of voice and deliver it consistently across all content
- Flexible approach and able to deal with rapidly changing priorities
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.