|Salary or training bursary:|
12 Months |
|Eligibility:||Positive Action Scheme|
|Apply by:||07/03/2021 - 23:34|
Starting out in Brand Strategy Consultancy - Mentoring Programme
Get a buzz-generating new and fresh ideas? Curious to learn how a career in Brand Strategy could make the most out of your interests and talents? Then don’t miss this new and exciting opportunity to be matched with a mentor from an innovative and internationally renowned company…
CLEAR is a global strategy consultancy; they advise organisations on strategic brand, innovation & business decisions in an unbiased fashion, using primary consumer research and deep industry knowledge to deliver clear and actionable strategies. Part of the M&C Saatchi grGroupoup, CLEAR is an internationally growing business. They are diverse and highly experienced with offices in London, New York, Dayton, Frankfurt, Shanghai & Singapore. CLEAR has an entrepreneurial, innovative culture, giving people freedom, flexibility and lots of responsibility. They also have an extensive and world-renowned client list from Abbott, Lexus and GSK to PepsiCo, Nestle, Disney and many more!
CLEAR is excited to announce they are now launching a new virtual mentoring programme. This unique and exciting programme - Starting out in brand Strategy Consultancy’- is dedicated to supporting emerging talent from underrepresented communities explore, or begin, their career in the industry. The mentoring partnerships will run for twelve months, with monthly virtual meetings from April 2021 – March 2022.
About the Mentorship
CLEAR has 10 dynamic mentors with backgrounds in Management Consulting, Client-Side Marketing, Brand Consultancy, Insight, Analytics, and Design from their leadership and management teams who are ready to nurture and support the next generation of talent. This programme aims to break down industry barriers and myths and help you embrace diversity of thought, brave thinking and creative problem-solving.
What you will learn
- Gain insights and expertise from mentors by developing skills and confidence
- To build new connections and networks
- Gain an understanding of the rich mix of roles and opportunities on offer in the industry
- To express your ideas and give mentors the opportunity to learn from your fresh perspectives
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Passion for generating fresh ideas
- Keenness to learn about strategic thinking
- Interest in understanding CLEAR’s work across brand, experience and innovation spheres
- A genuine interest in forging a career in Brand Strategy or gaining employment in a relevant trainee or entry-level role in the future
- Willingness to engage productively with a mentor for twelve months
- To be able to participate you must be available monthly between April 2021 – March 2022.
- You also must be over the age of 18, still in education or training, or in the early stages of your PR & Communications career
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will NOT be accepted)
- Complete the attached Mentorship Form
- Do not contact the company directly
This opportunity is only open to individuals from a group that is under-represented in the creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and ethnically diverse candidates, people with disabilities and individuals from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.