|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||21/04/2021 - 23:59|
Social Media Editor
Do you have excellent copywriting skills? Have experience with paid social? Don't miss this opportunity to join BURO. as a Social Media Editor...
At BURO. GLOBAL, they are building a luxury tech media company for generation now. To do this they drive a culture of innovation, collaboration and leadership. Combined with the powerful force of BURO.24/7, a global network of citizenry that goes beyond geographical and cultural boundaries, and the melding of creativity, technology and intelligence through their BURO.Code services for brands, they are well on their way to achieving their mission to disrupt the traditional notion of a luxury publisher.
They are looking for a Social Media Editor to join their team. The successful candidate will report to the Publisher and will develop and execute a social media strategy, drive engagement and plan content.
- Develop and execute a social media strategy across all social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, utilising all content formats e.g. IGTV, Reels
- Drive engagement and build a loyal audience, while also driving traffic back to BURO247.COM
- Maintain BURO.’s tone of voice
- Plan content using tools to ensure a consistent stream of output across all channels 7 days a week
- Pitch and produce original social-first franchises
- Work with the commercial team to devise and deliver social responses for advertising briefs and proactive campaigns
- Stay up to date with key social trends and platform developments; have an awareness of competitor activity
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent short format copywriting and editing skills
- Strong eye for good design and dynamic, compelling visuals
- Ability to brief creative team with concepts that are fit for use across key social channels
- Ability to think on your feet, translating stories into compelling and engaging social-first content in real time
- Confident, independent worker who is comfortable working as part of a small team
- Confident in reaching out to/briefing brands and influencers on creating social content
- A strong interest in BURO.’s verticals: Fashion, Beauty, Culture, Success, Experience, Watches & Jewellery
- A strong understanding of key events, e.g. Fashion Week, The Golden Globes, and how to cover them originally, and in real time on social
- Experience with paid social, including managing budgets to drive community growth and engagement
- Experience with analytics and social listening tools; able to analyse social data, take actions and relay information to key stakeholders
- Experience using content scheduling tools
- Experience using Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.