|Contract Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
6 Months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||04/03/2021 - 09:00|
|Start date:||06 April 2021|
Do you have great communication skills? Are you proficient in MS Office? Don’t miss this opportunity to join BritainThinks as a Research Intern…
BritainThinks are a fast-growing research agency that puts public and stakeholder opinion at the heart of their clients' thinking. Their research methodologies span all qualitative and quantitative techniques, and they have a diverse client base across the private, public and third sectors. Their focus spans across insight, strategy, communication and engagement.
BritainThinks are looking for a new Intern to join them for 6 months. The successful candidate will gain exposure to all elements of their work, including seeing (virtual) focus groups in action, and contributing to the analysis and reporting process.
- Provide logistical and analytical support on research projects
- Provide wider administrative support to the team
- Offer support with marketing and events, for example, by managing events and drafting content for social media channels
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Have strong communication skills, on paper, in person and on the phone
- Have strong organisational skills and be able to multi-task
- Have an excellent academic record
- Be able to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel to a high degree of proficiency
- Have permission to work in the UK at the time of starting employment
- Previous exposure to qualitative or quantitative research methodologies (e.g. through academic studies or work experience)
- Experience of working in an office-based environment
- Experience of marketing/drafting content for social media channels
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.