|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||31/10/2021 - 17:00|
Property Team Manager
Do you have an interest in the artist studio sector? Experience of property management? Then you could become Bow Art's new Property Team Manager!
Established in 1995, Bow Arts Trust has grown to become one of London’s leading affordable workspace providers for emerging artists and creative professionals. They champion lifelong learning and inspire future generations of young people to access the arts.
The Property Team Manager will manage the Property team and will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day running of the Trust’s property portfolio and artist liaison.
- Lead the management and maintenance of the Bow Arts portfolio of studios and residential spaces ensuring they are managed to the highest standards in accordance with Bow Arts policies and procedures
- Maintain systems for the administration and management of the property portfolio, including finance, performance and operational recording and reporting
- Make effective use of Bow Arts’ digital platforms to secure new business and increase the number of artists, designers and makers applying for space
- Collect and analyse data from artists through annual surveys and leavers questionnaires to help improve services
- Manage any complaints from service users ensuring they are resolved quickly in a friendly and professional manner
- Manage the process of lease renewals and rent reviews on studio buildings
- Oversee Fire and Health and Safety Risk Assessments for sites, ensuring Studios Managers are coordinating regular checks and services
- Support Bow Arts’ work to promote sustainability within the management of the studio portfolio
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Knowledge and experience in the artist studio sector, or a keen interest in developing that knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of property management, particularly of workspaces
- Knowledge and experience of project management
- Experience of developing and managing budgets
- Able to effectively manage a team
- IT literate
- Proficient in use of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge and training in current Health and Safety Legislation, with particular regard to managed workspaces
- Motivated and organised self-starter
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Understanding of environmental sustainability, particularly of workspaces
- Flexibility to work with cross-organisational teams and distributed work sites
- Previous experience in Office RnD (although full training will be provided)
- Training in project management tools and processes
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.