|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||01/08/2021 - 17:00|
Know all about the latest trends on social media? Don't miss this opportunity to join Bow Arts as a Marketing Officer!
Established in 1995, Bow Arts Trust has grown to become one of London’s leading affordable workspace providers for emerging artists and creative professionals. They champion lifelong learning and inspire future generations of young people to access the arts. They support professional artists, designers and makers with the infrastructure and practical support, skills and training they need to build networks that help them become successful and sustainable. Through their studios they invest and work with their local neighbourhoods, helping to improve opportunities for people to access their creative skills.
Bow Arts is seeking a driven, imaginative and enthusiastic Marketing Officer to join their busy, friendly team. You will play a key role in growing their artist client base, as well as developing their audiences and reach. This is a great opportunity for someone with some marketing experience to lead on being the new external voice for the 26-year-old charity Bow Arts, supporting enterprise growth and community legacy.
- Liaise with all departments regularly to ensure the accurate promotion of their work, including studio / workspace vacancies, new buildings, gallery exhibitions and events programme, Open Studios, Learning Team activity and other opportunities
- Develop imaginative solutions to reach new artist networks and underreached communities
- Assist in the planning, development, co-ordination and evaluation of communication and public relations activities
- Support the preparation and distribution of central promotional materials, including mailshots, e- newsletters, blogs, press releases, surveys etc.
- Manage, create and pro-actively seek social media content, including on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook platforms
- Ensure the Bow Arts website is kept up to date and updated with new content, driving the creation of new content when needed
- Build audience numbers on social media platforms through cross-promotional activities and engaging with others’ social media content
- Maintain appropriate contact lists using Mailchimp, and create engaging e-newsletters and marketing campaigns on a frequent basis
- Participate in Bow Arts events, including launch events, the gallery events programme and Open Studios
- Maintain and update the central image bank, and the Bow Arts press and media archives
- Manage systems for logging data for monitoring and evaluation of audiences
- Produce a monthly marketing report for staff, including web analytics
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience of utilising digital platforms and tools, including content management systems (preferably wordpress)
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest trends/developments in social media and digital project focused software
- Ability to collect, collate, analyse and present data
- IT literate with a working knowledge of MS Office software
- Committed to promoting equality and diversity in all aspects of the role and individual actions
- Organised with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet multiple deadlines
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, with a willingness to participate as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A passion for the visual arts, design and creative industries
- Experience of assisting with the development of a new website
- Experience of presenting reports on digital analytics (using Google Analytics)
- Experience of using design software such as Canva or Adobe Creative Suite
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.