|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||20/10/2021 - 17:00|
Looking to break into the the world of animation? Have a creative eye? Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity...
BlinkINK is one of London’s top animation production companies, with a commercial and cultural output across music, advertising, fashion and entertainment. They make commercials, music videos, short films and entertainment for global agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters. Their work spans the full spectrum of animation (2D, CGI, stop-frame, mixed-media) as well as visual development, pre-vis and post work for live action and puppetry.
They are looking for a Runner! This role is a gateway for someone looking to break into the world of animation and gain experience of all these sectors under one roof.
- Ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office
- Keeping the office presentable & well stocked
- Setting up/clearing up meetings
- Daily post run
- Running errands, delivering hard drives etc.
- Covering reception when needed
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Image research for pitches
- Helping the Creative Assistant to update and maintain their talent database on Shortlist
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A creative eye and a keen interest in animation
- Excellent communication skills
- First class organisational & time management skills
- Quick thinking and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Familiar with Adobe programs
- Competent with Mac and Google Docs, Slides & Sheets
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.