|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Location:||BIMM Group (mostly remote)|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/07/2021 - 17:00|
New role with BIMM Institute! Join their Registry Team and help manage student enrolment records and exam board data...
BIMM Institute has colleges in eight highly creative cities – London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham – and is proud to be the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. BIMM Institute’s colleges have over 50 years’ experience between them in helping students launch successful careers in the Music, Film, and Performing Arts Industries.
They are looking for a Registry Officer to join the Registry Team. The team is responsible for managing student enrolment records and exam board data for all colleges within the BIMM group. The team will work closely with local exams teams, helping to ensure that assessment data is both accurate and processed on time.
- Managing progress and award calculations for multiple colleges
- Producing Exam Board data for multiple colleges
- Providing Secretarial support to exam boards
- Ensuring the accuracy of the curriculum build
- Managing withdrawals, deferrals and intermissions within the Student Record System (SRS) for multiple colleges
- Carry out testing for various exam board related functions within the new SRS
- Working with multiple college exams teams to coordinate transfer of accurate data to agreed deadlines ahead of exam boards
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Relevant experience of working in administration within an HE environment (or similar)
- The ability to work effectively within a team
- Data management, manipulation and analytical skills
- Excellent proven ability with a range of administrative software applications
- Ability to prioritise, manage own time effectively and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to take initiative
- Awareness of Higher Education and Quality Assurance requirements and processes
- Experience of exam board functions within the Ellucian Banner SRS
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.