|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||12/05/2021 - 23:59|
Quality Assurance Officer
You could be responsible for the Quality Assurance processes at BIMM Institute! Carry on reading and apply to become their new Quality Assurance Officer...
BIMM Institute is proud to be the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. They have over 35 years’ experience helping students launch successful careers in Music, Film and Performing arts and are located in some of Europe’s most creative cities - London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham.
They are looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their team. You will be primarily responsible for supporting the Head of Quality Assurance in the development and implementation of BIMM’s Quality Assurance processes across all BIMM colleges and supporting the annual review cycle and programme of academic development activities.
- Be a point of contact for BIMM Colleges on matters pertaining to quality assurance
- Take responsibility for the development, co-ordination, management of process and implementation of specific areas of the annual quality assurance cycle
- Provide secretarial support for BIMM Institute committees as required by the Head of Quality Assurance
- Support BIMM’s collaborative partnerships, as well as the various approval and review activities for BIMM’s provision and collaborative provision
- Assist the Head of Quality Assurance and appropriate College staff with the review and implementation of relevant policies
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Qualified to undergraduate degree level
- At least two years’ experience in a similar educational administrative role, including committee servicing and producing minutes
- Previous experience of Higher Education (HE) quality assurance systems and procedures
- Experience of academic partnerships
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of planning, prioritising and organising own work, managing multiple deadlines and working autonomously
- Experience of establishing and maintaining working relationships with a wide range of people as well as external bodies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical skills and a systematic approach to work
- Excellent IT Skills, including MS Office
- Willingness to work beyond office hours on occasions when required
- Willingness to travel to partner organisations both within the UK and internationally
- Working knowledge of Student Information systems
- Experience of organising and servicing approval / review events and producing reports
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.