|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||03/03/2021 - 23:59|
Group IT Infrastructure & Security Administrator
Can you provide brilliant IT service? Do you have experience of security software management? Don’t miss this opportunity to join the BIMM Institute…
BIMM Institute is the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. They have over 35 years’ experience helping students launch successful careers in Music, Film and Performing Arts, and offer a broad range of Higher and Further Education courses. Some of their alumni include George Ezra, Fontaines D.C. and Natasha Bent.
They are looking for a Group IT Infrastructure & Security Administrator to join their IT department. The successful candidate will provide the highest level of IT service delivery for both students and staff across the Group.
- Undertake all security governance responsibilities to the highest standard
- Undertake all management and implementation of existing and future security project deliverables
- Shared management of the core central server infrastructure
- Shared management of central admin staff support tickets
- Maintain high-level quality communication with all stakeholders
- Manage third party relations where the third party is integral to the resolution of a service affecting issue
- Perform key technical infrastructure changes in a risk adverse manner
- Comply with all of BIMM’s policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Security software management, including vulnerable software patch management, Azure Windows update management, Sophos Cloud and Mail security suite
- Domain administration management, including VMWare, Windows server 2012r2 and above, Microsoft 365 and Windows PowerShell
- Project and change control management
- Windows Remote Desktop management
- Windows MFA management
- Experience dealing with third party support companies
- Highly organised and focused
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Cyber Essentials framework implementation
- Experience working in a Higher Education environment
- Technical qualifications
- Mimecast security suite management
- Microsoft InTune
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.