|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||18/10/2021 - 17:00|
Data Management Officer
If you have systems/data administration skills and experience of managing multiple priorities, this could be the role for you!
BIMM Institute is proud to be the largest and leading provider of creative arts education in Europe. They have over 35 years’ experience helping students launch successful careers in Music, Film and Performing arts and are located in some of Europe’s most creative cities - London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham.
They are looking for a Data Management Officer. This role involves multiple responsibilities, so the successful candidate needs excellent time management and demonstrable experience of managing multiple priorities. You will also have systems/data administration skills as well as a good knowledge of legislation around privacy and data protections (GDPR).
- Manage Curriculum and Programme
- Work with other central teams to ensure that programme/course set up meets their requirements
- Manage standard data sets used for verification (common look up tables)
- Support other departments to maintain the quality and accuracy of key data
- Data Management within student record system
- UCAS Reference data
- Course configuration
- Data mapping
- Duplicate checking
- Support Admissions with maintenance of offer library
- Working with Regulatory Returns Officer to ensure accurate student data available for Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) & Office for Students (OfS)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- A problem solver
- Good understanding of GDPR
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Experience working with Banner student records system
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.