|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||30/09/2021 - 17:00|
|Start date:||20th October|
Behind the Scenes at Clear
Looking to forge a career in brand strategy and consultancy? Join this event to discover more about the industry…
Clear is a global growth consultancy, specialising in brand, experience and innovation. Part of the M&C Saatchi group, over the last two decades they have grown into a £20M business of 90 people with offices in London, New York, Dayton, Frankfurt, Shanghai & Singapore. Clear have clients ranging from Vans, John Lewis & Partners to Wagamama.
Clear have partnered with Creative Access to host ‘Behind the Scenes at Clear’ an introduction to brand strategy and consultancy for graduates, career changers or those simply looking to understand a bit more about the world of brand strategy and consulting. This is a 4-hour event taking place on the 20th October from 1PM-5PM.
If you’re considering a career in brand strategy and consultancy and want to learn more about the opportunities available to you, this is an exceptional chance to gain experience of what it means to be part of a global growth consultancy.
This event will be a unique opportunity to engage in interactive presentations, case studies and Q&As with the Clear team. They will be covering an introduction to the main components of brand strategy and consulting – including typical project types, from brief to output (the consulting process), and how they work – as well as thoughts from the team on what to do to learn more about the industry and how to enter it.
What You Will Learn
- An introduction to Clear - who they are, their proposition and where they fit in the market
- Frameworks and tools used by Clear
- Example case studies
- Tips on entering the industry - what they look for, tips to keep ahead of the industry and how to stand out in applications
- Overview of different capabilities/teams andexample journeys into the industry (Creative / Strategy / Qual / Quant)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- A commitment to attend the event on 20th October, 1PM-5PM – this will be held in person at Clear’s offices in Soho, London (if permitted by COVID restrictions at the time)
- An interest in learning about the inner workings of a consultancy
- A passion for brand strategy and an interest in pursuing a career in the sector
- Curious and inquisitive, looking to gain as much knowledge as possible
- Log in to your Creative Access account or register today to apply for this opportunity
- Upload your CV, cover letter, and answer to the following questions as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted): Why are you interested in attending this event? What are you hoping to get out of the event?
- Once submitted, applications are final
- Do not contact the company directly