|Industry:||Television and Film|
|Salary or training bursary:|
6 Months |
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||06/08/2021 - 17:00|
Do you have video editing skills & an interest in social media? Looking to kickstart your career in TV? Check out this exciting internship...
Banijay Rights is an independent, global distributor for TV and is the leading distribution for the largest international creator and producer, Banijay. They work across scripted and non-scripted television and handle shows such as Big Brother, Black Mirror and Peaky Blinders.
They are seeking 4 Interns to provide administrative and office support to the Banijay Rights Digital & Content Operations team.
- Edit short clips from Banijay Rights TV shows for social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook and Snap
- Prepare and edit full TV episodes for self-publishing on reach such as Amazon Prime Video
- Assist with programme scheduling digital channels on Connected TV devices, such as Samsung TV Plus
- Create artwork and imagery for upcoming VOD deals to platform specifications
- Support with uploading, scheduling and publishing video content across YouTube and other channels
- Assist Head of Channel Management with YouTube and Facebook channel auditing and rebranding
- Shadowing of Legal Coordinator, and assisting with Archive systems
- Shadowing of Content Operations Coordinator
- Identify assets belonging to expired titles from library documents and highlight for destruction/deletion
- Upload supporting documents to Rights System for Licensees to access
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Good time keeping
- Forward thinker
- Friendly and approachable with a positive, can-do attitude
- Interest and knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge & experience of editing video with Adobe products such as Premiere Pro and Encoder
- Interest in the TV industry and how it operates
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.