|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||05/08/2021 - 17:00|
Marketing Executive - Live Touring
Don't miss out on this marketing role! Have a keen interest in live comedy & entertainment? Get your application in...
Avalon is a multi-award-winning talent management, television production and live promotion groupwith offices in London, Los Angeles and New York. Avalon, Artist Rights Group (ARG) and The Agency represent a prolific roster of artists including comedians, actors, presenters, writers and directors. Avalon’s numerous ground-breaking returning television shows currently in production include: Not Going Out (BBC), the UK’s longest running sitcom on air; Taskmaster (Channel 4), the BAFTA-winning hit entertainment format showing in 100 countries and many more!
They are hiring a Marketing Executive - Live Touring to join them. You will report to the Head of Marketing & PR.
- Briefing designers on new tour creative
- Work closely with artists and talent across creative and marketing campaigns
- Working with in-house digital team and external designers to produce high quality promotional assets
- Arranging photoshoots where necessary
- Managing tour on-sales and communicating key information to various stakeholders
- Briefing media agencies and reporting on campaign success
- Managing campaign activity and ensuring projects stay in budget
- Providing regular sales and other project information to key stakeholders
- Assisting senior members of the marketing team on larger tours
- Working with ticket agents and venues to co-ordinate on-sales and the best possible promotion for shows
- Opportunity to work on marketing campaigns with Broadcasters for Avalon TV Productions
- Attending shows as a representative of the company
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Keen interest in live comedy & entertainment
- At least one year’s experience in Marketing
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Photoshop/Premiere Skills
- Experience in social media management
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.