|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||20/04/2021 - 23:59|
Junior Account Executive/Account Executive (Scientific Communications)
Are you passionate about science and innovation? Do you have good writing skills? Don't miss this exciting opportunity...
April Six are a Marketing and Communications agency with 20+ years of experience. They specialise in creating moments that matter for brands that are shaping the future. They work with some of the most exciting, forward-thinking technology, science and mobility brands in the world today. Their team of 120 talented strategists, creatives and client managers are located across the UK, Europe, North America and Asia.
April Six are looking for a Junior Account Executive or Account Executive (depending on experience). The successful candidate will work in the team who specifically look after the science focused portfolio of clients. You will undertake many of the day-to-day tasks required on an account such as calling the media to pitch news stories, approaching journalists to secure the inclusion of their clients in upcoming magazine features, writing articles and opinion pieces and helping to organise small client events.
- Developing media pitches
- Identifying news stories
- Writing press releases
- Pitching the media to secure client coverage
- Developing editorial calendars
- Developing lists of social influencers to target with the campaigns listed
- Developing social media campaign ideas
- Approaching magazines to secure client inclusion in features
- Preparing and managing media lists
- Monitoring, clipping and scanning client coverage
- Organisation of client events
- Regular reporting to senior account executives and account managers
- Administrative support for new business pitches
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Graduated with a degree (or equivalent) ideally at 2:1 or above
- You should be an excellent writer, with a good command of language, grammar and punctuation
- You will appreciate the importance of social media and be able to demonstrate how you have used social platforms
- You will also need to have a passion for technology and be aware of the latest trends
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.