|Contract Type:||Permanent Contract|
|Salary or training bursary:|
|Eligibility:||Open to all|
|Apply by:||12/03/2021 - 23:59|
Can you be the problem-finder in a team of problem-solvers? Do you have an unerring belief in design? Then don't miss this exciting opportunity...
48.1 is a creative agency, led by insight & strategy. They fundamentally believe that diversity, inclusivity and collaboration result in better work.
48.1 is looking for a Strategist. The successful candidate will convert research into actionable insight, craft brand, digital and campaign strategies that last, and work with design and messaging teams to bring them to life.
Research & Insight
- Research 48.1's clients, their people, procedures & competition
- Interrogate their current brand strategy and customer journeys
- Guide client workshops & stakeholder interviews
- Conduct digital audits
- Review trend reports, analytics and channel performance
- Prepare ongoing reporting & recommendations
- Define client’s brand positioning & architecture
- Audit messaging & design work according to strategic principles
- Prepare differentiated strategies for brand, digital & campaign projects
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- You have the conviction to stand out. To take the alternative route and ask the hard questions
- You possess sufficient life experience to talk to a CEO, to galvanise a team, and to appreciate the difference between what people say and what they think
- At heart, you’re an analyst. You see the big picture amid small details. You listen before you talk. You ask ‘why’ before ‘how’
- You’re working in a strategic role now. You have a strong belief in the power of design
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Please note that the company reserves the right to withdraw this listing prior to the official closing date, therefore we recommend getting your applications in early.