We are live on air…with our Manchester Radio Masterclass!
Got a good face for radio?
This is the perfect opportunity for you to learn how to get your foot in the door! Get ready to head to Salford for an evening full of expert advice, tips and tricks from industry specialists …
Off the back of our radio masterclass in London earlier this year, we’re delighted to be holding a second event in conjunction with the Radiocentre and the BBC on Tuesday, 24th September 2019 between 6-8pm in Manchester’s MediaCity UK. The panel of experts include:
- *NEW SPEAKER ALERT* Swarzy Macaly, Breakfast Presenter at KISS FM
- Rozina Breen, Head of North/former Head of News at BBC Radio 5 Live
- Jessie Aru-Phillips, Journalist and podcast producer for The Sista Collective on 5 Live
- Shreni Yajnik, Assistant Producer at Free Radio
- Dotun Adebayo, Presenter, BBC Radio 5 Live
- Tim Pemberton, Managing Editor, BBC Radio Gloucestershire
More speakers to be announced soon…
The event is aimed at anyone who is curious about the world of radio, on the desk and off it, and would like to know more about how to competitively break into the industry. To sign up for this event, click here.