Sign up for our series of inspirational talks from leading creative industry figures
Join Creative Access for some inspirational talks from leading figures in the creative industries, each one hosted by a former Creative Access trainee. More events will be added as they are confirmed so keep an eye on this page and sign up via the links below.
Please note that all of our events have a maximum capacity of 100 audience members. To ensure you get a space, please log into the Webinar ahead of the starting time. If you have registered and are unable to enter the Webinar on the day, you will be emailed a recording of the event afterwards.
Previous Thursday Thoughts events
If you missed our earlier events, you can read about them and watch the sessions on our YouTube channel via the links below…
- Q&A with Jonny Geller (blog) (recording) – CEO of Original Talent & Curtis Brown Chairman, Jonny Geller, talks to CA alumni & Assistant Editor at Hodder & Stoughton, Cameron Myers, about life at this leading literary & talent agency
- Q&A with Yamin Choudhury (blog) (recording) – Hackney Empire’s Artistic Director, Yamin Choudury discusses theatre with CA alumni and actor Stephenson Ardern-Sodje, who starred in Hamilton
- Q&A with the cast & crew of Sitting in Limbo (blog) (recording) – The creatives and lead cast behind Left Bank Pictures’ one-off drama for BBC One, Sitting in Limbo, discuss the Windrush scandal and the importance of telling this story on screen
- Q&A with Ade Adepitan (blog) (recording) – TV Presenter, Author, and Wheelchair Basketball Player Ade Adepitan, in conversation with Political Correspondent for BBC Scotland and CA alumni Raj Sandhu
- Q&A with Robert Peston (blog) (recording) – Robert Peston, Political Editor, ITV news in conversation with Kishan Koria, Producer, ITV Peston and Creative Access alumni
For more Creative Access events, check out our Wednesday Employability Workshops!