London Book Fair 2014
Creative Access took a group of talented young people with an ambition to work in Publishing to London Book Fair 2014. It was a unique opportunity for our group to gain an insight and advice from high flyers within the industry.
Creative Access also co-hosted a seminar with The Publishing Association on The Changing Face of Publishing and our very own former intern Rajdeep Sandhu, who now works at HarperCollins sat on the panel.
The day ended with a networking lunch with Hachette UK.
A big thank you to those from the publishing world that took the time out to speak to our interns.
• Seonaid Macleod, Publishers Association
• Helen Brown, Publishers Association
• Sarah Odedina, Managing Director, Hot Key Books
• Jack Fogg, Editorial Director
• Richard Haines, New Business Director, Penguin Random House
• Ellie Pike, HR, Penguin Random House
• Monica Craven, HR, Penguin Random House
• Faber & Faber
Seonaid Macleod from the Publishers Association talking to Creative Access guests and interns.
The Changing Face of Publishing seminar with former intern Rajdeep Sandhu, on the panel.
Creative Access candidates and publishing interns, networked with industry experts over lunch.