Donmar Warehouse Masterclass
After a summer break, the Creative Access Masterclasses came back in full swing, with a brilliant event at the Donmar Warehouse.
Our September Masterclass was an insightful event into the multifaceted world of theatre. Our speakers gave our interns advice on how to make it in the creative industries and the importance of collaborative working.
A big thank you for our speakers on the night:
• Sam Maynard – the Education Manager of the Donmar Warehouse
• Mark Dakin – Technical Director, National Theatre
• Nick Payne – West End playwright
• Dawn Green – Director at talent agency at CAM
• Alastair Coomer – Casting Director at the Donmar Warehouse
After the talk our interns had the unique opportunity to network with each other and the speakers.