Creative Access to host second Creative Industries showcase of 2015
Following the success of our fantastic Creative Industries Showcase at Channel 4 in April, we are delighted to announce that we will be hosting another showcase on Tuesday 29th September at the Creative advertising agency, AMV BBDO. This FREE event will act as the perfect opportunity for graduates and young people from BAME backgrounds to learn about the wide range of opportunities that are available in the creative industries.
The evening will include a panel of experienced industry professionals from a variety of creative sectors and it will be a fantastic opportunity for the attendees to network with each other and a host of media company representatives.
Click here if you want to register for a place for this showcase.
Date: Tuesday 29th September 2015
Time: 6 – 8pm
Location: AMV BBDO, Bankside 3, 90 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SW
We are excited to welcome the following panel members:
Introduction: Cilla Snowball CBE, Group Chairman and Group Chief Executive of AMV BBDO
* Genevieve Ampaduh, Founder, The Rye Social (& Head of Digital Marketing Syco / Sony Music)
* Saurabh Kakkar, Head of Comedy, Big Talk
* Fatima Salaria, Assistant Commissioner, Factual, BBC
* Sathnam Sanghera, Features Writer, The Times
* Kelly Knight, HR Director, AMV BBDO
* Mimi Findlay, Administrator, Talawa Theatre Company
* Sonia Razvi, Digital and Marketing Executive, Children’s Division at HarperCollins Publishers
This showcase is supported by The Bookseller
Creative Access is supported by the UK Commission for Employment & Skills, Creative Skillset and the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills.
Missed our April showcase? You can see what you missed in our highlights video below and whet your appetite for the September showcase…