Today is an exciting day as we break our own internship start date record. 13 spectacular interns have embarked on their journeys into the creative industries today, with six of them alone interning at the BBC.
The internships are based all over the UK in a variety of sectors: Television, Film, Radio, Book Publishing and Marketing.
This talented bunch of interns who have studied everything from Zoology to Sports Management are proof that you can break into any industry if you have the determination to do so, no matter what you study.
We congratulate and wish good luck to the following interns:
– Ryan Russell studied Media and Performance at the University of Salford, graduating in 2014. He will be interning at BBC Children’s Presentation as a Trainee Researcher.
– Melina Sharma studied History at King’s College London, and will be interning at Twitter UK in the marketing department.
– Hannah Smith studied TV Production at the University of Westminster, completing her studies this year. She will be interning as a Junior Researcher at 12 Yard Productions.
– Chloe Mnatzaganian studied Zoology at the University of Exeter and graduated in 2015. She will be interning at the BBC Natural History Unit in Bristol as a Trainee Researcher.
– Lauren Minto-Simpson studied English Literature and Film Studies at Queen Mary University of London and graduated in 2015. She will be interning at BBC Films.
– Samantha Chantarasak studied English Literature at University of Exeter, graduating this year. She will be interning at BBC Radio (Wales) as a Researcher.
– Rohina Cameron-Perera studied Zoology at the University of Bristol, graduating in 2014. She will be interning as a Production and Development Assistant at TV production company, Origin Pictures.
– Naomi Mouraf studied Philosophy at University of London, graduating in 2010. She will be interning at Hodder & Stoughton Book Publishing as a Special Sales Intern.
– Malia Choudhury studied English with Creative Writing at University of Birmingham and graduated in 2015. She will be interning at BBC Asian Network.
– Clinton Forde studied Sports Management at Coventry University, graduating in 2007. He will be interning as a Production Journalist Intern at ITV News (Gateshead).
– Leah McDonald studied Psychology at the University of Southampton and graduated in 2016. She will be interning at TV production company Label 1, as a Development Runner.
– Victorine Mangano studied Broadcast Media Technologies at Leeds Beckett University, she will be interning at ITV News (Yorkshire) as a Newsroom Intern.
– Lola Mosanya studied English & American Studies at Loughborough University and graduated in 2016. She will be interning at BBC Newsbeat as a Trainee Multimedia Journalist.
We’d like to thank all of our wonderful Media Partners for supporting us to provide such amazing opportunities and hope our intern’s experiences prove to be insightful, enjoyable and valuable starts to their careers.
This could be you! Don’t forget to check out our latest internship opportunities: http://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunities